Conference fees are reduced for SLLS members, so if you are not yet a member please consider joining HERE
Please see below for full benefits of membership...
1. Subscription to our peer reviewed journal, Longitudinal and Life Course Studies
2. Regular newsletters featuring international news and events in longitudinal and life course research
3. Substantially reduced fees for attendance at the Society’s annual conference
4. A link with your regional Global Representative, who promotes SLLS in your region and organises local activities
5. Collaborative contacts throughout the global longitudinal and life course research community
6. An opportunity to be involved with the Society's Working Groups: Policy Group, Interdisciplinary Health Research Group, Cohort Network, and the Refugees Across the Life Course Group
8. An opportunity to be involved with the Society's Early Career Network
7. Access to theory and methods including our annual summer school
8. The opportunity to make nominations, be nominated, and vote in elections for the future SLLS President and Executive Committee
Please note: SLLS membership runs by calendar year, January to December.